The schedule is subject to change.
Monday, March 27, 2023
- 10 am – 6 pm – Arrivals throughout the day at Equinox Golf Resort & Spa (EGRS) and Kimpton Taconic Hotel (KTH)
- 3-5 pm – Registration in the conference center foyer at EGRS
- 6 pm – 8 pm – Welcome Reception at EGRS in Colonnade Room, hosted by the Vermont Convention Bureau
Tuesday, March 28, 2023
- 7:30 am – 9:30 am – Breakfast for all registered attendees provided at EGRS
- 8 am – 10 am – Registration continues and Marketplace setup begins at EGRS Manchester Room
- 10:00 am – 12:00 pm – Marketplace at EGRS Manchester Room
- 12-12:30 pm – Move to KTH
- 12:30 pm – 1:30 pm – Lunch provided for all attendees at KTH in Trillium Room provided by the Vermont Department of Tourism and Marketing
- 2 pm- 5 pm – Professional Development Sessions – KTH- Trillium
- 5 pm – 6:30 pm – Reception at Pastime Pinball
Pasttime Pinball, Manchester’s home to over 60 pinball machines, with the oldest dating back to 1947. All games are set to free play so enjoy the fun and grab a drink at the upstairs snack bar in between rounds.
Wednesday, March 29, 2023
- 7:30 am – 9 am – Breakfast provided at each participating property for registered attendees, provided by EGRS and KHT
- 9:00 am – 6 pm – Tours and independent exploration
- 6:30 pm – 7:30 pm – Closing Reception at Southern Vermont Arts Center, provided by the Southern Vermont Arts Center/Manchester Business Association
Our closing event will be held at one of the region’s best arts facilities. Since opening its doors in 1922, the Southern Vermont Arts Center has been enriching the community with first-class cultural, educational, and creative opportunities on their 100+ acres. With a rotating calendar of member and visiting exhibitions, the largest sculpture park in Vermont, and a busy schedule of dynamic classes for all ages, the Southern Vermont Arts Center has something for everyone.
Thursday, March 30, 2023
- 7:30 am – 9:00am – Breakfast provided at each participating property for attendees provided by EGRS and KHT
- 7:00am – onwards – Departure from Manchester, VT or stay for optional post conference activities
The weather in Southern Vermont in March is chilly, with a chance of snow, so pack accordingly with warm clothing and shoes with a good grip to avoid falls. As with any other conference, you’ll also want business cards for marketplace. If you an outdoor winter enthusiast, pack your skis, snowboards, snowshoes or cross country skis as Manchester is 15 minutes away from Bromley Mountain and 30 minutes from Stratton Mountain.